Every day from 11h to 17h, reservation not possible. Ask your kayak at the bar:
- € 12 / person / 1,5h
- Only +18, on presentation of your ID card
- Rent of wetsuit: € 5
It is not possible to book SUPs.
|Outside opening hours||Every day from 11h00 to 17h00, reservation not possible||With a group|
|Not possible||Ask at the bar||Not possible|
Corona virus measures
Rental of SUP’s (Stand Up Paddle) is only possible between 11h00 and 17h00 for the time being. Reservations are not possible.
A few rules for a smooth and safe process
- Our dressing rooms and showers are CLOSED so make sure you’re dressed at home
- The toilets are accessible, where you will also be able to wash and disinfect your hands
- Drinks can be purchased TAKE-AWAY. Under no circumstances may you consume them on the domain of De Kijkuit!
- Kayaks, pedalos, SUPs, paddles and lifejackets are disinfected before and after each use
- Rental of double kayaks is only possible for people from the same family
- If you sneeze, cough, catch a cold or make a fever, you stay home and save lives
- Continue to apply the known corona measures such as distance, hand hygiene, …!
- The pier is, as usual, only accessible for customers
New! Supping in Beernem!
Stand strong on the canal Gent Bruges on our SUP’s (Stand Up Paddle). SUPping is a relatively new sport but is growing in popularity. On the SUP you enjoy the freedom of the air and stand on the water, in a manner of speaking.
Do you feel like having fun in the water on a beautiful sunny day or do you decide last minute to pay us a visit? No problem, the SUP’s are only for rent during the opening hours of De Kijkuit. Ask your SUP at the bar.
Follow us at Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news.
We provide food and drinks, both in the restaurant, the outdoor bar and the big party tent. Cooking can be done according to your wishes.